Saturday, October 17, 2009

MY TEACHING PHILOSOPHY




Being a teacher will give a lot of benefits and some may said that it might be burden to cope with all the people in school's attitude, but for me, being a teacher as my professional job, many things i can learn. Moreover, many things i can explore.

- In order to serve to my country, to help my own nation, my own religion and my own generation, i will do my best to provide all the student's with appropriate knowledge and guide them to a right path, hopefully.
- In addition, in order to have such a variety of student's background, all ranges of education, different levels of education, as an educator or a teacher specifically, it's my responsibilities to be in constant contact with all of the students.
- I will be constantly make a fun learning process, encouraging, creatively rewarding in handling the P&P process.
- Moreover, it is my own desire to help all the student's of mine to meet their full potential in these educational areas by providing them with the class or teaching and learning environment that is safe, support risk-taking, and invites a sharing of ideas.
- There are elements that i believe are conductive to establishing a safe and secure environment for educational process such as :
a) I will act as a good guider to them in whatever condition they involved and whenever i think they need me to be their supporter, this is all because, they are my students, my future life saver.
b) Moreover, as a teacher, i will let them to explore their curiosity and their less understanding in science by let them exploring it during experiment but under my guidance.
c) I will tell them the most important things in life that, all of people or even animals need respect of other peoples and never underistimate other persons if one can not do his/her best in something.
d) Help each other in whatever situation involved in class, grow the students belief in their mind and heart that they need one another in life.

For myself, teaching provides an opportunity for continual learning and growth. One of my hopes as an educator is to instill a love of learning in my students, as I share my own passion for learning with them. I feel there is a need for compassionate, strong, and dedicated individuals who are excited about working with children. In our competitive society it is important for students to not only receive a solid education, but to work with someone who is aware of and sensitive to their individual needs. I am such a person and will always strive to be the best educator that I can be.

TEACHING AND LEARNING FOR BETTER FUTURE !!!! LET DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!

No comments: